- I’ve got new glasses (which I’ve currently misplaced – Feeling my age).
- You thought I had graduated. NOPE! It’s just Chuck Testa.
- I’ve moved on from Harry Potter. My new geeklove is The Hunger Games. For some reason the fandoms I get into have a greater female following.
- My plans are still for student ministry. I like telling people I intend on going to Bible college (even though I doubt the possibility of it now and again). It leads to conversations where I get to tell them about Jesus.
- When my old technologies failed, so did my budgeting. I do still have collection of receipts.
- I’ve upgraded my technologies. I still feel disorganised.
- I can no longer do all-nighters 😦
- I’ve gotten into fitness. I’m amazed by how God built our bodies. I realised I had to eat more (protein) to make me going to the gym worth it.
- I made Crème brûlée! My next cooking venture will be macarons.
- Listening to Tim Keller’s sermon ‘The Struggle for Love’ helped me to be content about singleness. I realised that I became desperate for marriage because I thought I needed it to get into ministry. I’ve listened to a lot of Tim Keller’s sermons this year. It’s been a real encouragement and a help in my evangelism.
- I haven’t read as much Bible on my own as I had planned to last year but I have enjoyed the fellowship of brothers as we read God’s word together.
- There are still things that I need to patch up (reconcile) with family and friends.
- I have a low view of myself, which doesn’t necessarily mean that I’m humble. In fact, I think it’s greater evidence of pride in my life. That’s not a good thing.
- God has given me some solid Christian friendships. Although I have a theory that friendships don’t have longevity with me (at least on this side of eternity).
- I have bookshelves. I intend to fill them up with good Christian books. And fiction.
- I’ve got a Twitter account. I’m still yet to write my first tweet.
- I’m not very good at blogging (evidently). I’m not a regular blogger anyway. Perhaps I should try vlogging.
- I don’t mind facebook upgrades.
- Costco mud cake is a cake of cakes.
I’m going to (SUFM) Beach Mission for the first time.
- Our NTE Mission Team seems to be coming from further and further away.
- I want to pick up violin as my next instrument.
- I want to pick up parkour as my new hobby. I’d at least want to learn how to do a proper somersault.
- I will get my proper licence soon. I need a proper job.
- I need Jesus more than anything.
Posted on October 31, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged Beach Mission, birthday, blogging etiquette, budget, family, fitness, friends, Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling, identity, idolatry, Jesus Christ, National Training Event, pride, singleness, The Hunger Games, Tim Keller. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.